Royal & Delicious Indian Pulav! Easy & Convenient, made by You, fresh in your kitchen!
- Serves - 4
- Prep Time - 2 Min
- Cook Time - 10 Min
- Basmati Rice - 2 Cups
- EltheCook's Indian Pulav 'Tadka' (Serves 4 pack)
- Salt to taste (About 2 teaspoons)
- Wash Rice 3 times with water to remove the starch.
- In a medium pan, empty Tadka packet, add washed rice, 4 cups water & salt. Cook on medium flame.
- Once it starts boiling, reduce flame to slow & Cover partially.
- Turn off the flame after rice is cooked. Cover for 1 min.
- Taste & Adjust salt. Serve Hot.