Make a Tangy & Mildly spicy Dhaba Style Dal Tadka! Easy & Convenient, made by You, fresh in your kitchen!
- Serves - 2
- Prep Time - 2 Min
- Cook Time - 15 Min
- ELtheCook's Dal 'Tadka' Kit
- Water - 2 cups
- Salt - About 1 teaspoon
- Rinse Dal 3 times with water, till water is clear.
- In a medium pan, add washed dal, 2 cups water & salt. Cook on medium flame.
- Pressure cook for 3 whistles OR cook in a covered pot for 15 minutes
- Add Tadka Packet and mix well.
- Taste & Adjust salt. Enjoy Hot Dal Tadka!