Try this Easy, Delicious Poha, perfect for a quick snack! Made by You, fresh in your kitchen!
- Serves - 4 Portions
- Prep Time - 10 Min
- Cook Time - 10 Min
- 3 Cups Poha (Flattened Rice)
- EltheCook's Lemon Rice 'Tadka' (Serves 4 pack)
- 1 Onion - finely chopped
- 1 Tomato - finely chopped
- Fresh Coriander for garnish
- Salt to taste (About 1 teaspoon)
- Wash Poha with water. Drain water completely & leave aside.
- Meanwhile, in a pan, empty Tadka packet & add finely chopped onion. Cook till it becomes transparent.
- Add chopped tomatoes & cook well on medium flame. Keep stirring for about 1 min. Do not cover.
- Add the Soaked Poha, & salt. Mix thoroughly. Cover & cook for just 1 min.
- Garnish with fresh coriander & Enjoy Hot.